Terms and Conditions of Use
- The owner and provider of www.playo.tv websites (herein referred as “Site“) is PREROGATIVE BUSINESS s.r.o., registered at the address Rozárčina 1480/7, Prague 4, by the Municipal Court of Prague, Section C, enclosure No. 97584 ("Provider"). Provider holds the copyright to all the contents published by Provider on the Site, including audiovisual content, texts, site design, graphics, and the entire contents published on the Site, as well as the selection and ordering of files contained on the Site.
- Services offered by Provider consist in audiovisual live stream production and publishing (“Live Stream”) and storing audiovisual videos captured from the live streams (“Videos”) on the Site (“Live Stream” and “Video” will be herein referred to as “Broadcasts”).
- Provider publishes the schedule of his Broadcasts on the Site in the section named Program, and reserves the right to modify its content at any time.
- Provider further provides a free-of-charge application allowing Users of the Site to communicate with other Users (“Chat”).
Fee-based live stream services
- Provider reserves the right to charge for Broadcasts, according to the Price List published on the Site. Fee-based Broadcasts are accessible only by Users registered on the Site who have paid the set fee for the Broadcast, according to the update Price List. Payments can be made through payment gateways of the contracted partners. Alternatively, registered Users can use their financial credit to pay for fee-based Broadcasts. Users charge their credit through the payment gateways of the contracted partners.
- To access fee-based Broadcasts, Users must be registered on the Site. Registration is conditioned by providing personal data by course of law No. 101/2000 Coll., Personal Data Protection Law, alternatively other related laws, as amended. Provider shall treat Users’ personal data in accordance with legal regulations in force. Users are bound to provide true, current and complete information identifying her/him as a User. Provider reserves the right to verify User’s email address by sending an account activation email message.
- A registered User is identified by his/her log-in name and password (“Registration Data”).
Provider’s Rights and Duties
- Provider offers Broadcasts, contests and information published on Site for commercial reasons. Provider applies third party services to provide live Broadcasts, e.g. using an Internet connection provider on the broadcast venue. Provider is not liable for these services and cannot guarantee them. In case of fee-based Broadcasts, possible difficulties associated with providing services by third parties shall not be a reason to refund money to User.
- If difficulties associated with providing services by third parties occur during live Broadcast, Provider is bound to publish unimpaired recorded broadcast in the Site’s archive within 3 labor days after the live Broadcast. Non-observance of this duty when providing live Broadcasts may be a reason for money refund to User.
- Provider reserves the right to insert third parties‘ paid advertisment in Broadcasts.
- Provider may inform Users by means of advertisment about his services, alternatively about services and products of subjects that are in a contractual relation with Provider, and Provider may do so by means of User‘ email address unless User explicitly expresses his/her disagreement at registration process.
- Provider reserves the right to delete any Users’ comments within the Chat application, which are not in compliance with the Debater’s Code of Ethics located below the Chat application.
- Provider reserves the right to allow access to every registered User at one moment from one computer (IP address) only.
User’s Rights and Duties
- User has the right to register on the Site. Non-registered Users have the right to view only free-of-charge Broadcasts. Registered Users may view both free-of-charge Broadcasts and fee-based Broadcasts that have been paid for by User on the Site. Users have the right to distribute links to individual Broadcasts. User must not interfere with or disrupt the Site’s safety, use the Site to transmit harmful files or try to enter non-publicly accessible areas of the Site. User is bound to respect Provider’s copyright to this Site and the audiovisual content of the Site. User has the right to use the Chat application in compliance with the Debater’s Code of Ethics located below the Chat application.
- Users do not have the right to distribute a particular URL link to any audiovisual content source. Users are not allowed to play the audiovisual content of Broadcasts elsewhere than on the Site.
- Any registered User is bound to provide her/his Registration Data at registration process. Users are bound to protect their Registration Data against misuse. Registration data are non-transferable to other Users or individuals. Users must not spread publicly their Registration Data. User’s Registration Data shall not be used to login to the Site from more than one computer (IP address) at a time.
- The Site may contain links to websites that are not controlled by Provider. Users who wish to visit such websites should acquaint themselves with their personal data protection. Provider has no liability whatsoever concerning procedures and policies of other companies’, e.i. other websites’ owners.
- Users who have paid for a fee-based Broadcast have the right to refund the paid fee only in such a case when Provider neither carries out the live Broadcast nor places a Video on the Site within 3 labor days after the end of the live Broadcast. User then may claim the paid amount. In this case, pursuant to User’s application Provider refunds the User’s fee for the Broadcast via the payment gateway that has been used by the User for this purpose. If the fee has been paid from User’s credit, the payment will be refunded back to User’s credit.
- Effective date: September 14, 2012